L.I.T. Registration is now closed
OR $100 for five (5) or more weeks / $112.50 non-resident
If you are a former Arcata Recreation Camper and you will turn 13 by this fall,
you may be eligible to work at camps serving our younger age groups! Contact us to find out.
Location: Redwood Lodge
HALF DAY: Enroll for a half-day morning or half-day afternoon camp
(Pee Wee, T.E.A.M,, Art, Marsh, Skate)
FULL DAY: Enroll at a full-day Camp (Adventure or Arcata Day Camp)
OR Combine camps by selecting a morning and an afternoon camp.
(Please note, transportation between morning and afternoon camps is not
provided to and from the Marsh or Skate Park)
- Determine the camps and dates in which you would like to enroll.
- Complete and submit the L.I.T. Application/Contract AND a 2023 registration form to Heather Schmidt. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the Recreation office.
- When submitting your forms let us know which camps and weeks you would like to be enrolled. We will do our best to get L.I.T.s into their camps of choice, however they may not always be able to get their first choice.
- Online enrollment is not available to L.I.T.s at this time. Pardon any inconvenience.
- Once enrolled those new to the program will be contacted to set up an interview date. Returning LITs do not need to be interviewed. All L.I.T.s willing to follow program guidelines will be accepted, interviews are a formality