When do I need an encroachment permit?
If your construction project requires frontage improvements or any other work to be performed in the City right-of-way, an encroachment permit will be required. If no work is being done, but the right-of-way will be occupied or used for storage i.e. storage bins, ladders, scaffolding, an encroachment permit will still be required.

An encroachment permit can be obtained by visiting thePublic Works Department.

Show All Answers

1. When do I need a building permit?
2. Are construction plans required?
3. Who may apply for a permit?
4. What kind of plans are required?
5. What information is required on drawings?
6. When do I need an architect or engineer?
7. When do I need an encroachment permit?
8. How many copies of the plans do I need?
9. When do I need an inspection?