How Do I Join the CSA?

Farm Shares Available for Purchase

Summer Shares
June - October, 2023

 Different Ways To

• Enroll and Pay Online
  1. Log into your Recreation Account.
  2. If you don't remember your Username/Password, contact the office before creating a new account.
  3. Put "Farm Shares 2023" into Shopping Cart, follow prompts and make payment.
• Email Application and Call Office to Pay
  1. Download Summer Farm Share Application.
  2. Email completed application
  3. Call Recreation Office to make payment.
• Mail Application With a Check
  1. Print Summer Farm Share Application.
  2. Mail completed application to City of Arcata Recreation Division.
  3. Include a check for full payment, made payable to "City of Arcata".

Payment Plans are available for Summer Shares. Your credit card information is required to be kept on file with a Payment Plan.

The Arcata Recreation Division Office:

City Hall, Recreation Division

736 F Street

Arcata, CA 95521

(707) 822-7091

Bayside Park Farm:

930 Old Arcata Road

Arcata, CA 95521