Samoa Gateway Improvement Project
|Project Summary||Project Timeline||Project Status||FAQs|
The following is the expected timeline for the completion of the Samoa Gateway Improvement Project:
- Award Construction Contract - The City awarded low bidder RAO Construction with a $1.7 million contract for Phase I of the project at the May 18, 2011 Arcata City Council meeting.
- Construction to begin early July 2011:
- Phase I - Three month construction window with major work finished in September. Phase I was completed on August 30, 2012.
- Phase II - Planting should occur in Spring 2013, weather allowing.
- Expected Project Completion by the end of Summer 2013.