Utility Billing & Field Services

Water and Sewer Service

The City of Arcata provides water and sewer service for residents of Arcata, Jacoby Creek Water District, and Pacific Manor (across from Mad River Community Hospital).  To apply for water and sewer service fill out a Service Agreement and return it with the deposit and service charge to the City of Arcata.  The Cashier’s Window is open to the public 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday–Friday, excluding holidays, and is located at:

Arcata City Hall
736 F Street
Arcata, CA 95521-6284

Water and Sewer Billing

Water and Sewer application and rates

You can fax the completed form to 707-825-2008, or e-mail the completed form to finance@cityofarcata.org

The City of Arcata accepts the following forms of payments:
  • Cash
  • Check or Money orders
  • Visa or MasterCard
Payments may be made by the following methods:
  • In person: At the above address
  • Mail: Please mail payment to the above address
  • Drop Boxes: Located in front of City Hall and in the back parking lot near the Library
  • Online: The City of Arcata accepts online payments at https://arcata.merchanttransact.com/ or link from the City home page www.cityofarcata.org. Visa, Mastercard, and e-checks are accepted. You can can also view City of Arcata Utility bills, set up e-bills and go paperless.
Inquiries about your water and sewer bill can be made:

Please be sure to include your name, address, and account numbers when making inquiries regarding your service.

Utility Billing & Field Services