Current Community Development Projects
Current Planning projects are discretionary permit applications that require review and approval by the Arcata City Council or the Arcata Planning Commission. Types of discretionary permits may include: Use Permits, Coastal Development Permits, Planned Development Permits, Subdivisions, or Code and Map Amendments.
Boyd Road Annexation
Boyd Road Information: THIS PROJECT IS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICED.
- DRAFT Initial Study
- Planning Commission & Council Public Hearing Notice
- Boyd Road Meeting Notice and Map
- General Questions & Answers
- History of 131 Annexations, Map
- Proposed Annexation Aerial Map
- August 9th Neighborhood Meeting Presentation
- August 14, 2012 Planning Commission Staff Report