Filing of F.P.P.C. Election Forms

Under the Political Reform Act administered by the Fair Political Practices Commission (F.P.P.C.), City Clerks are the local Filing Officers for their cities.  The Filing Officer is the person who receives and retains original Statements of Economic Interests (F.P.P.C. Form 700), and pre-election campaign statements for candidates and ballot measures.

Information on how and when to file F.P.P.C. forms, and the forms themselves, can be found on the Fair Political Practices Commission’s website.

If you need information regarding completion of F.P.P.C. forms, please call the F.P.P.C.'s toll-free advice line at 1-866-ASK-FPPC (1-866-275-3772).