Cancellation and Refund/Credit Policy
1. Full refunds will be issued for any class or activity cancelled by Arcata Recreation.
2. All cancellation and transfer requests must be submitted in writing, to the Arcata Recreation Office at City Hall. These requests may be hand delivered or mailed (736 F St. Arcata, CA 95521), emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org), or faxed (825-2118). Refunds will be granted only after "Household Balance Due" has been paid in full. Refunds and credits will be computed from the day the request was received. Refunds will be issued by mail within 10-14 business days or applied as credit.
3. For all Camp Programs, full refunds will only be granted when your written cancellation/transfer request has been received in the Recreation Office one week prior to your registered week of camp, this gives us the opportunity to fill the vacant spot.
*For Summer Camp Programs we offer a non-refundable $25 deposit/week option. In order to maintain your child's enrollment, payments must be received in full one week prior to each registered week of camp. If payment is not received by the required time, the spot will be made available to the next child on the waiting list. Please be aware that you are holding a valuable spot. Only register for the weeks you plan to attend.
4. Exceptions may be granted by completing a Request For Refund Form, a $10 service fee may apply.
5. Refunds/credits are not given for individual days missed."Make-up Days" are not offered.